- Job Title
- Project Scheduler
- Job ID
- Multiple Locations,
- Other Location
Longenecker & Associates (L&A) seeks qualified Project Schedulers to provide project support to multiple contracts at sites around the DOE complex. As a Longenecker & Associates employee, you will have the opportunity to engage in mission critical work, join a team that consistently exceeds client expectations, and become a member of a professional family.
- Must coordinate proposal efforts for scheduling activities.
- Will apply principles of work breakdown structure, project/cost coding and cost data to ensure that the data is correctly and consistently entered and utilized in the project controls system.
- Develop baseline and forecast schedules, status physical progress and maintain schedule control.
- Subcontractor shall collect data, input updates and produce basic schedule management reports.
- Update schedule progress and forecast activity start and finish dates..
- Analyze current schedule trends and identify potential problem areas.
- Must be proficient in PrimaVera P6
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 8 years experience scheduling
- Experience can be substituted for education
- DOE Q or L (DOD Secret or TS) preferred; Uncleared candidates will be considered, but must have ability to obtain a clearance
- Ability to use independent judgement for determining course of action
- Strong analytical skills
Work is performed in an office setting. May involve standing and walking for brief periods. May involve minimal or infrequent lifting or carrying. As a condition of employment with L&A, you are expected to adhere to all customer site safety protocols and procedures including, but not limited to, all requirements relating to COVID safety such as social distancing, wearing of masks and mandatory vaccination.
L&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.